воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

click pts




After my little vent entry, I have to write something happier. Because I have many things to be happy for

You would not recognize my herd of horses now if you saw pictures. You would recognize Goldie, but she is my only "oldie" I still have. I wrote about my new mare Serenity shortly after I got her in the spring. Then she had a gorgeous FILLY on May 30th. My pride and joy, you could say I love my baby girl. And we currently have four rescue foals we got from a feedlot. Two of them were supposed to go to their new home early this month, but I havenapos;t heard anything on that. So.. Might have to offer them for sale again. I canapos;t have 7 horses at my house Seriously.. A little overwhelming. Anyway.. Here is a little profile thing on each horse for you:

Goldie - my 10 year old sorrel/roan AQHA mare. Star, strip, snip, and 2 hind stockings. I ride her western on trails, gymkhana, and just for pleasure. She is my #1. No horse could ever take her place in my heart, and she will NEVER be sold. I have owned her for 7 years (since she was a 3 y/o untrained filly). She was my first horse.

Serenity - my 12 year old sorrel AQHA mare. Star, strip, snip, and two tiny socks. She is very well-trained for western riding (trails, team sorting, gymkhana, etc.). Granddaughter of Blondyapos;s Dude, which I think is awesome :) She looks a lot like him. She is quite bossy, but I love her anyway. She is a proud mom of her filly Remedy and has had two other foals besides her. I will most likely breed her one more time in a couple years or more. Not anytime soon, though. She has proven to be a great mom in so many ways Letapos;s just say I am thrilled with the filly she gave me <3

Remedy - my 4 1/2 month old solid liver chestnut APHA filly. Blaze and three stockings. Remedy is Serenityapos;s May 30th filly. I caught the end of her birth and imprinted on her. She never fails to make me smile She is very healthy and has a great personality, plus she is very classy and well-built. She moves beautifully and really shows potential for western events like cutting and reining. I plan to have her professionally trained when she is about 3 years old with a cutting/reining trainer. I could never sell Remi either. She is far too special to me.. I think she is more special to me than Calliope and Twist were and THAT says something. I loved my boys so much

Firefly - 6 month old chestnut HaflingerX filly. Blaze and no socks. Pat and I rescued her with one other filly (Romy) in early July. She was an orphan and had upper respiratory virus from being around all those horses at the feedlot. She came down with strangles or something similar in early August (just when we thought she was safe to turn out with the healthy horses), but it went away pretty quick. When we got her, she was scared of humans and it took her a week or so to come over to us, but longer to trust us to mess with her. She now is very easy to handle and quite silly I have grown very fond of her and will miss her when she goes to her new home.

Andromeda - 5 month old bay grade Quarter Horse filly. Star and three socks. Romy is the other filly we rescued in July. She had a bad injury on her hindquarters when we got her and also had some upper respiratory problems. Never got strangles, though. However, she was very accident prone and suffered a huge leg injury from hitting her leg on a round pen panel of all things. We had to clean and re-bandage her leg daily for a long time, and the vet saw her a couple times. Her leg healed miraculously, though, and you cannot see any signs of the injury now. Romy was much more terrified of people than Firefly was, and now she comes over for attention and lets you pet her all over. Such a change She is going to the same new home as Firefly very soon.

River - 6+ month old sorrel grade Quarter Horse filly. Blaze and no socks. Pat and I rescued her with a stud colt about a week ago. Same feedlot as Romy and Firefly. She shows signs of upper respiratory and is leery of people right now, but I am working with her on it. She is really a pretty girl and I canapos;t wait to break through her barrier and become trusting partners.

Ruger - 6+ month old chestnut grade Quarter Horse colt. Star and no socks. Got him with River in October. He also shows the respiratory signs, but he is making much faster progress in his human socializing. He will eat out of a grain bucket when I am holding it and he comes over to sniff me. He just is scared when I touch him. He is really a handsome thing I am hoping to keep him if all goes well.. Remedy needs another baby to grow up with.

I need to come on here more often.. I miss you guys. :(

discontinued mary kay products, click pts, click proxy web, click profile.com, click production record sound willow.



Комментариев нет: